looking for a BUND-future tradingsystem (III)

When I wrote to this list, I just was looking for other people who has the
same experience with the declining performance of bund-future-trading
systems. English isn't my home-spoken-language, but I mean with performance
the MONEY a trading-system make. Although I had a upgrade from TS4 to
TS2000i earlier this year, this has nothing to do with the bad performance
of my system.

So i'am still looking for some-one with experience in Bund-future trading or
tradingsystem, to discus
or develop another (beter tradingsystem) with me.

D.A. van Dijk