TradeStation Killer or Pal?

RavenQuote is a Real-Time Chart and Stock Analysis Program for the beginning
to advanced trader.

Powerful real time features start with a data feed from Quote.com, the
fastest and more powerful quote feed on the market today. No symbol limits,
instant reacting charts, unequaled performance.

"RavenQuote is a TradeStation Killer"

RavenQuote next adds a comprehensive math language that allows user-defined
custom formulas and alerts on charts, hotlist and quote sheet cells. This
makes RavenQuote particularly suited to creating complex real time alerts
based on formulas.

Finally beautiful charting with with real time formula studies are blended
to make RavenQuote the current talk of the trading community.

"Bye bye MetaStock, little RavenQuote has replaced you"

Find out why 500 beta testers have told us "I will use RavenQuote to dump my
$5000 TradeStation" and "I thought QCharts was the most powerful and easy to
use charting software on the market until I found RavenQuote. Its QCharts on
Steroids."

To find out more about RavenQuote click here: http://www.ravenquote.com.

Testimonials

"I have been day trading for 4 years and have used almost every product on
the market. Nothing compares to Ravenquote. The speed, flexibility, and
power of Ravenquote makes all other programs look like child's play. I would
also like to compliment you on your extensive help files. Many programs that
have been on the market for years have very little in the way of help or
documentation. I am looking forward to the scanner. I currently use one and
would love to have just one program instead of two, or four as I currently
have."

Michael Fitzharris

"Finally, a system that takes advantage of the power of Qcharts, and
incorporates the functionality of a Tradestation-with no data maintenance!
With a few more added features (that seem to be in the works), my
Tradestation could be gone and soon forgotten :)

bobkornz

"I have used RavenQuote for about a month and find it to be everything your
say. A very powerful tool if configured properly. Almost endless
variations."

Jeff Jordan

"I've gone through the lessons- one by one. They are well written and are
just what a "dummy" needs."

Beany

"This package is going to blow the socks off the competition. I've already
increased my changing efficiency (and therefore profits) by automating many
of my tasks that before were performed by hand (4pb charting, for one),
which leaves me more time to analyze and react to signals. Outstanding piece
of work."

Pat Kusbel

"I'm having a ball with RQ... what an incredible program. Really beginning
to feel at home with this software. Mitch and Matt are amazing. Wonder when
(or if) they sleep? They've set some very high standards for themselves and
are meticulously setting about to reach their goals. My hat is off to both
of them."

Liam

"Hats off to the RQ beta effort.  Haven't witnessed something this nicely
coordinated in a private setting, much less public.  You make it look easy.
Thanks for showing us how its done."

Scott

"The "Symbol/Interval Bar" is a genius creation by Matt. I've been testing
it for a few weeks and it is fantastic."

Harry

"I love flexibility in an application, and this product is going to serve
well in the missing link in most applications. I cant wait to see what
improvements you can make in an already fantastic product."

ammo

"RavenQuote with Quote.Com runs circles around my existing service, DTN-IQ.
I especially LOVE the long minute histories provided. 10 weeks of 30 minute
bars and 5 months of 1 hour bars are IDEAL for my cycle trading. Most other
services provide only 3 or 4 days of minute bars."

Fred Van

"Ravenquote is a vast improvement vs. Qcharts, and the developers are orders
of magnitude more responsive to their users."

Jonathan Sibley

"I just came across Ravenquote a few hours ago and am very pleasantly
surprised.  It will take a while to absorb all the features but I am
excited. I used to use Supercharts and Tradestation but gave up because of
quote maintenance and other issues. I look forward with much enthusiasm to
using and appreciating your work."

Igor William Stalew