Re: Bund-futures tradingsystem

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Nicola Prada <nicola.prada@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : mardi 15 août 2000 17:32
Objet : Re: Bund-futures tradingsystem

> : How are you able to use ts 5 with its mathematical errors

(snip)

> I recoded all my stuff under MSExcel using VBA.
> On several systems I had different back-tested results.
>
> My VB code? No , I rechecked all with my hands and a calculator:
> Tradestation backtesting it's unreliable.

You should double check with a chinese abacus too.
Maybe you hands have had a problem, or the calculator battery...

> I hope Mark Brown's Traderware will continue improving.

Tkssss..
Knowing that the info came (and started from) from MB, this is absolutely not suspect of any form of truth.
There is a high probability that it's a  100% false statement ( low hypothesis).

>From an other post ( from yourself):

>Also Fuzzy logic seems a great tool but if you test hard it you will arrive
>at the conclusion that they have the same problem of an overbought/oversold
>oscillator during a strong trend.

Absolutely false.
I can build with only 2 stochastics a winning systems on thousands of trades ( unseen data).
And you will see that there is no problem during trends.
Fuzzy logic interprets the oscillator(s) in a different manner during trend and trading ranges.
Should you have tried, you would not write this.

When you do not know anything to anything, please avoid to comment.
This list has been enough Titanicized with hundred of  sententious
posts like this that get their credibility by the number.
Of course, there is a public for that.

I'm not among them.

+ - Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com