OFF TOPIC: Address books

<x-flowed>
I currently have an address book on my Mac that has no corresponding
program on a PC.  It's a free form address book (InTouch).

I can export to Word, Excel, ASCII, Filemaker and a few more programs, but
it doesn't look like it's going to be very neat.

And, I have about 2700 addresses in it. :-(

Any suggestions, recommendations for a PC (Win2000 compatible) address book
program?

I went to tucows & noticed that Smart Address 2000 v4.0, added to their
list on 7/24/00 already has 53,499 downloads.  Cost: $49.

Thanks for any input,

FPI
</x-flowed>