Re: Proposal about a new "Systems Only" e-mail list / user group...

here is what i can tell you.
all my posts do get sent to me.

if you been in this industry long enough you should know
that trading systems is a pretty sensitive subject and there
are plenty of people in this industry that WILL steal your
code in a second, package it up and start shipping it out.
that's the normal way it goes. i have seen it done... that is why
i outlined the  proposal to secure the new list...

i don't want to just help and i don't need help from
nobody, i want cooperation with the right  individuals.
i don't want to know what you know, i probably
know that already, i just also want to share ideas including my
best ones, bounce ideas from other minds, discuss possibilities,
step up to the next level namely subject of trading systems
and maybe learn something from this...

you seem to be a bit paranoid ( me too ),
that i want to create this list to suck the ideas out.
if you remember the ATI list that Mark now owns
it's dead now and same now happening to code list,
why because people are not about to post stuff that makes them
money on those open lists, why would they? it's not secure...
omega  list has always been " help me my hard drive crashed after
i installed TS update" type of list...
i just want a secure list where things happen for real...
does not mean it's going to happen, but at least we can try.

trading is a zero sum game...
knowledge and information is the edge...
sharing knowledge = sharing profit... that's correct but
another main characteristic of a zero sum game,
if you study it well is...
cooperation... because cooperation ( with the right individuals only )
wins over  individualism.
that's the name of the game. look at our society. while you are
being preached "individualism" the people in power that do it to you are
in constant cooperation. you end up paying the bills and they end up
enjoying life laughing at ya...
bilo.
ps. i respect your opinion but...
i also  checked out some of your past posts and all i read is
you having hardware and software setup problems... so far you
belong to omega list just fine and  in your place
i would post something like "count me in" and maybe you
can learn something about systematic trading...pal.
and i recommend you check out my previous posts and compare
them to yours, you'll see who needs basic help and who wants to share
ideas...
enough time spent on this guy...