From: Mark Brown [mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 4:46 PM
To: Brian Keith Voiles
Cc: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Best Stochastics for S&P Trading

Hello  Brian,

BKV> Dear Group,
BKV> Based on your experience... what Stochastic settings are best for
knowing
BKV> when the S&P is more likely to be in an overbought or oversold
situation?

here's  what i would do - i would optimize the hell out of it and when
i  get  the very best numbers of the best buy-sell zone and length.  i
would apply it to a chart and when i get a sell signal i would drink a
cup of hot tea and read a short magazine article out of the new active
trader  magazine-  then i would call in a buy at the market order.  do
the  opposite  when  you get a buy signal, thats the best way to use a
sophisticated indicator like a stochastic.

BKV> Or, do you recommend RSI, LRS, or something else to determine the
BKV> likely state of the overbought-ness or oversold-ness of the market?  If
so,
BKV> what settings are best, and what is the most useful way for a day
trader to
BKV> interpret the probabilities?

same apply's

BKV> Thank you -- I appreciate these groups very, very much.
BKV> Sincerely,
BKV> Brian Voiles

your so very welcomed and pls send check to local childrens charity when
rich.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx