Re: BMI Price Increase

Dave S. wrote:
>If E-signal ever feels the pinch of a customer slowdown
>and profits go marginal on them, BMI will be the first thing
>dropped to save the company. I hope that never happens,
>but.....

.....but that's inevitable, right? I was under the
impression it was a matter of when and not if. Is that not
correct? Is BMI accepting new subscribers? Where is the BMI
pricing information? I haven't been able to locate it
anywhere on the DBC site.

BTW, has anyone been able to renew an annual prepaid
contract recently? Without any annual prepays, it appears
that DBC would be free to pull the plug on BMI with not much
more than 30 days notice. Personally I'm not at all
comfortable with this situation and believe it would be
prudent for BMI subscribers to have a plan of action in that
eventuality.

If anyone has heard anything "official" along these lines,
please post it to the LIST. TIA