Re: BMI Price Increase

  Interesting logic they're employing here. E-signal and BMI are
both services of DBC. DBC is making more money due to lower
overhead of E-signal. More customers are migrating to E-signal.
Thus DBC is making more money yet they say the need more money
from you.
  Let's face it, BMI overhead is not stacking up to E-signal overhead
and will never again be the comany darling. You'll more than likely
be getting the deadend staff and the last of the energy resources DBC
has to offer after taking care of their new darling. If E-signal ever
feels the pinch of a customer slowdown and profits go marginal on
them, BMI will be the first thing dropped to save the company.
  I hope that never happens, but obviously, DBC is not going to
support or improve BMI with the gains they make from E-signal as
they are pumping you for more $$$ just to keep it afloat.