Re: Hiding the second data series of a spread chart

<x-flowed>
>I want to be able to hide the second data series of a spread chart, so that
>I simply have the primary chart and the spread indicator down below it.
>When I try to use the "format symbol" dialog to use a hidden subgraph for
>the second data series,

That works in TS4. In properties for the data2 use
"hidden." I've been doing it for years, I'm doing it right now. TS2K? Don't
know..

>the spread indicator stops working -- apparently it can't "see" the data
>unless it's on the chart.

I guess you could shrink the subgraph to nothing, if you couldn't hide it,
or you could plot the chart in the same color as the background.

Bill Wynne

Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>I don't really care how I accomplish it, but I would like visually to
>conceal the second price series, as I'm using it to produce the spread
>indicator and don't actually want to look at it.
>
>I would really appreciate it if anyone can tell me how to do that.
>
>Thanks,
>
>jh

</x-flowed>