Re: Demark Sequential - a good study....one more time

  • To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Demark Sequential - a good study....one more time
  • From: Dennis Holverstott <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:36:39 -0700

Thanks for the sequential indicator code Robert. I got it several times.
<grin> However, I think we need to see Simms' system code to be able to
tell why it might have suddenly quite working in 1998. I've got some
ideas about trends, volatility and overoptimization but they are just
guessing without seeing the code.

--
  Dennis