Fw: Refresh data...time to get serious about it

From: "Preston Morrow" <prestonm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "BMI Support" <TSBmi@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 11:53 PM
Subject: Fw: Refresh data...time to get serious about it

makes sense to me... i have to agree, that each t ime i have called BMI in
the last 5-6 months, the uppermost thing in the BMI person's mind was
conversion of my account to WebBased E_Signal... of course i still use TS
4.0 & have no need to learn a new program at this time...  especially if i
cannot receive more that 500 or 1,000 symbols... try trading options &
futures & keep your number of symbols under their limits, especially if you
have a few stocks thrown in.  No doubt in my mind, the CS people are on a
commish for sale/referrals of customers to the  esignal format... which
would require 2000i I presume!... no thanx

BMI, where are you... we need you

preston