Re: How to increase the volume on TS4's Alert Sounds

"Generate orders for next bar" gives you a popup window(only in
realtime) that tells you orders need to be placed. It does not stop
the arrows from appearing on the screen. I can't help with sounds.
I have all the settings done as specified here but still only get a little
blip even though my volume is maxed. Me thinks I may have deleted
some sound driver when I was
playing around while trying to learn win2000. Not sure. I unchecked
"generate orders for next bar" and don't even get a blip anymore
so that might be a clue. I also closed the stcc workspace. If I want
a system record I do it thru the printlog.

dbs