RE: How to increase the volume on TS4's Alert Sounds

Re:"but that doesn't help me when the system hits a stop before the end of a
bar..."

TS2000i users......
Won't the Alert sound-off exactly upon hitting the stop when the "Update
every tick" for the signal is checked ?

If so, time to move-up and join us beta-testers Gary !
I think if you upgrade to Win2k workstation and get the SP5 release and use
E-signal, you'll be OK :)