Stochastic Formula

Can someone please post the original fast stochastic formula ela. I am
trying to match the Qchart stochastic to Tradestation and they are very
different for the same input values. I have been told the following by
Qcharts list:

"QCharts may be averaging the num and denom separately vs. averaging
num/denom. MetaStock does the former and TS once did the latter "

I would appriciate any input on this. I have no idea why they are so
different. Both have the same lenght and both are fast stochastic. How many
different versions are there and which one is better?

Thanks for the help

Ron