Re: Bias in Testing

Most short-term systems depend only upon the bar-to-bar changes and
are independent of the absolute level of the price. If this is the
case, the offset due to back-adjusting has no effect.

You can test this by adding a constant to all prices and see if the
trades change. Simply replace "Close" by "Close + 300", for example.
If the trades remain the same, there is no effect from the offset.

Bob Fulks