same old new

well I suppose that for the people that have been here for some time
it can get  boring going over the topics of the past.

 but there are some like myself , who are new to the list,
 so we don't know the past posts, and personally I wish I was
here years ago, because dealing with the omega techys
 has been frustrating , and expensive in phone bills,

 and seeing as this is a bizarre way to make money ,
 its totally Greek for most, so without this list, we are pretty
well on are own in dealing with the many problems that crop up.

 in my short time here, I have received some help in many aspects
 from some very kind people, who took the time from their
 busy lives to lend a hand in my quest to be a trader,
 and for this I am deeply indebted to them, and who knows
 maybe one day I will be able to return the favor.

 so I would like to thank all on the list for their patience and guidance
 as we all had our first day, and knew nothing at one time.

 goodtrading / Ted