Online Stock Broker

I am a currency trader, and would like to diversify into stock trading.
I m looking for a good Online Stock Broker with the following parameters:
* Efficient online trading platform
* Fast fills, good execution (limit, stop, stop-limit, OCO and Contingency)
* Low commission rate

There a a lots of them on the internet: I get confused choosing a good one.
Any experience with E-trade, SureTrade, Ameritrade, Scottrade (seemingly the
cheapiest in com rate), or any other ? Also, do you know of online stock
brokers accepting orders on the European markets (Easdaq) ?
I need your feedback, thank you

Carl