Global Memory Manager-out of memory!!

I've been having a daily problem with TS4.0 and my computer locking up.
When it happens there is a box on the screen from the Global Memory
Manager.  Inside, there is an "out of memory" line.  All I can do at that
point is hit Ctrl/Alt/Del.  Then I'll receive one choice after another to
close down each program I have running because my system is "very low on
resources".  Behind those messages is a box labelled  "Server" with a
number 6 inside.  After clicking through these boxes I can usually close
down the charting module, but it won't start again until I restart the
Server.

Can someone shed some light on this problem.  It looks like the Global
Memory Manager box comes from TradeStation; I'm told that Win98 doesn't
have such an error box.  I'm not low on the three common system resources
when this happens, and I use MemTurbo so there is usually free RAM
available(128 mb on the motherboard).  And I can't find the words Global
Memory in any help file.  TS4.0 seems to run about 2-3 hours(once the
market begins) before this problem occurs.  Any ideas out there?

Thanks,  John