Re: Subliminal learning/behavior modification tapes -- Consumer Reports request

Just read the alphasonics ad burp which they orignally
had people pay 20 bucks for. Bloody waste of internet space.
Don't see much difference about it and energy masking.
There are psychologists and there are experimental psychologists.

And like I said ...

A real test is, tell them to go to see an experimental psychologist
and use their technology in masked auditory primes experiment.
If they get significance and comparable effect sizes, I will dump
my contention (and many others as well) that auditory energy
masking yields any unconscious processing of the masked
stimulus. Unless they are using UHF/ULF sounds. Data rulez !!!.

Show me the published finding in an quality journal on their
technology, they don't have to reveal nothing about how
they make the tapes, just make the tape's content to fit
the experiment, and I will be convinced, till data shows
otherwise.

Given the references mentioned, I failed the bloody term paper!