Re: adding alert to oscillator

Hey, SK, how's the free investing training for women going?  :-)

Create a *signal* as follows:

VALUE1  = average((h+l)/2,34);
VALUE2  = average((h+l)/2,5);

VALUE3 = VALUE2 - VALUE1;

if VALUE3 > VALUE3[1] or (MarketPosition = 1 and Value3 crosses above 0) then Buy;

if VALUE3 < VALUE3[1] or (MarketPosition = -1 and Value3 crosses below 0) then Sell;