Market Manipulation for some officially sanctioned reason I preume

I noticed they closed the futures early - too bad I wasn't ready - anyway it
seems the last ticks in the sp and nd futures were at one price, but then
the official "closing" prices were something else entirely -

I was wondering what's behind it, who is doing the price fixing and is there
any reason to expect it will hold, or will prices return more or less to
their last-traded values?

Thanks for any info, and have a great weekend!
Phil