[Fwd: TS2000]

Hi Gary,

On   Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:20:33  you wrote

> > Is there a way to get TS4 to display the system name on a chart?
>
> I use the attached indicator to place arbitrary labels on a chart.  I
> don't know any way in EL to get the current system name, but you
> could manually apply the indicator with the correct system name.
>
> The trouble I had was placing the text on the chart.  I wanted it to
> stay near the right side of the chart, so I had to place it
> explicitly in the code.  As far as I know, there is no way to find
> the current max & min price displayed on a chart, so I fudged by
> looking at the max/min price in the last 200 bars.  This doesn't
> always work very well, but usually it works "well enough."

Here is an email I sent to omega. If TS had these two new (easily
programed) functions, text could accurately be placed on charts and kept
there.

Anyone who wants these functions, please email omega. Even if you think
you do not need them now, email the request anyway, as you probably will
in the future.X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000