Re: Time to move this list to E-Groups

  • To: "Jim Johnson" <jejohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Time to move this list to E-Groups
  • From: David Hudder <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:33:30 -0700

Using eGroups for the mail list will cause a footer to be appended to each
Email distributed to the list members.  IMHO, the footer is inoffensive,
because there is nothing that forces me to scroll down to the footer to
view the banner ad that is appended to the END of each email.  The file
archive feature is a great feature.  Why force an attachment on the list
group membership when a URL link will suffice?  That should make the
dial-up users happy and give access to large files to those who can and
want to download them.

That's my $.02 worth.

David Hudder