E- Groups - NOT

Hello omega-list,

   E-  Groups  is  ok  but  the  timeliness of the information is more
critical  to  me,  than  attachments.    Ii  belive  that  the current
situation  that  has  just  naturally  occurred  -  that  which general
discursion  gets  gets posted and show and tell gets cc ed to the code
list for the attachments works pretty well.  at least it seems to work
pretty  well  as  its  is the least bitched about cross posting i have
ever experienced on any list I've seen.

When  a  data  feed has gone out and others have been on watch here it
has  been  valuable  to me.  E- Groups messages show up when ever they
feel  like it.  It is very undependable, Jimo and myself have the most
reliable  connections i have seen on any list.   So whats the problem?
besides  most  every one is on both list at least those who would want
to attachments in the first place.

There have been plenty of working link post here in the past so why
fix something that doesn't need fixing?

ftp://www.markbrown.com/elcode  for those who need it.

--

Best regards,