Re: [Fwd: Time to move this list to E-Groups]

Phil,

Yep here is what your missing it has a cookie that matches the emails to
the recipient. You get one so if I send it as an attachment it will be
looking for me and all the others will be rejected with an error message. I
gave it to Mark Brown and he may have the solution.

Robert