Re: Creation of archive for Omega-list material

But your not limited to size in the files feature that uploads. OM idea
along with yours both would work fine. It would similar to Omega's site
download. We could even program our list to automatically save inter-data
tick daily on a daily bases from all data feeds. We could also have a place
to keep historical data. We need to get independent of Omega before they
take even further measures limiting patch tick data downloads etc.

Robert