Creation of archive for Omega-list material

Thank you for the offer, unfortunately these "Internet-diskdrives"
put a limit to downloads, so I doubt many people will be able
to get it (I couldn't).

Another excellent initiative, would be to put the complete archives
of this list's past messages on-line. ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/j/jimo/
has only the last couple of digests.

http://www.markbrown.com/omegalist.html used to have a
broken link to Omega-list archives (?). I got no response,
when pointing it out to them, in fact the MarkBrown site seems
to be empty but a logo right now.

Another URL, where some omega-list EL code is stored is at
http://home.iae.nl/users/guus/omega/sourcecode/ELindex.html

I would be willing to provide 5 or more MBytes of space, for the
benefit of Omega-list users, on a Web-server.

What do people think ?

MJ