A good broker story

Today I placed a market order to exit a long position in the Euro Currency
through LeoWeb's electronic order system.  The last tick was 9408.  I
received a fill at 9407.  However, the 9407 never showed up on my screen, in
fact the next tick was 9412.  I called my broker and asked him to check into
the fill.  It was not the $12.50, it was the principle - I don't like
getting scalped.  10 minutes later, my LeoWeb deleted the 9407 and replaced
it with
9412.

I've been trading with LFG for 2 years now and I get nothing but excellent
service and the LeoWeb system has been outstanding for me.  I have no
affiliation with Scott or LFG, but if you want a quality combination of
broker, Brokerage Company and Electronic order entry, I would highly
recommend LFG - Scott Ellison 800-365-9310.  Give him a call and tell him
Jim Hill sent you.

Best regards,

jim hill