Re: e-mini

I am a rank beginner, so take this in that light, but here's a link to a
broker ratings site that has a lot of user feedback.  I don't know how
good a site it is for trading info, but from my general Internet usage
experience it seems like it's a valuable resource:

http://www.sonic.net/donaldj/

You have to dig a little to get to the part of the site that's right for
your kind of trading/investing.

Any comments on this site?

Regards,

John