Re: Off Subject (Sort of) Looking for notebook recommendation

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Off Subject (Sort of) Looking for notebook recommendation
  • From: "Eric & Patty Weeth" <weeth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:08:48 -0700

I've used Dell's, Gateway's, Micron's and Compaq's. Used Compaq's years ago
with considerable grief! Unfortunately, a touch of wishful thinking led me
to purchase one a couple of months ago for my wife. Big mistake. Took it
back a day or two later because it was a POS. Bought her a Gateway 9300 in
its place. Fantastic laptop. Screen is beautiful! Would recommend this
machine. However, I'm sure you wouldn't go wrong with a Dell either.

Eric Weeth