BMI shutting down within the year?

Many if not all of us BMI subscribers have been contacted by DBC about
switching to eSignal so I really wonder how much longer BMI will be a viable
source for data.  Was the problem with the time stamp today just a little
nudge to get us to go elsewhere?  It seems to me that these customers that
DBC/BMI no longer seems to want may indeed find a good fit with someone who
is currently working on their own tickerplant - Mark Brown in particular.
Does that sound like something you would want to do, Mark?

Bob