Re: Importing TS4.0 OMZ data into TS2000i

  • To: <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Importing TS4.0 OMZ data into TS2000i
  • From: "Don Roos" <roos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:19:21 -0700

As I attempt to simply bring Spx.omz from ts4 to ts5, when I import the
data, ts5 calls the symbol to import "sxop".  If one attempts to finish the
import, it says there is no such symbol.  My server has no such symbol name,
but it still wants to call spx by that name, then say it does not exist.
Real SMOOTH!!!!!! Making the process of bringing data from an older platform
to a newer one so difficult (apparently) seems to be an oversight of the nth
degree.  If Bob is having difficulty with this also, you can bet 99.9999% of
other ts5 users are too.
Any ideas?

Don