Re: BMI going out of business???

Yes, sounds familiar....except I got a call this morning,
voice mail yesterday, and the day before, etc., ad nauseum.

As I told the sales rep, I'm a little confused. Why is it
that DBC is charging $2400/yr (annual prepaid plan.....1000
symbols) while Hyperfeed 2000 (internet) is $1350? What do
we get for the extra grand? Further, DTN is still charging
slightly over $1500/yr. The sales rep agreed that something
was whacky but couldn't explain the disparate pricing.