Re: Eurex Quotes in US

hi,

esignal's eurex service is total crap to say the least. been using it for 9
months now. it's down at least once a week for about 1-2 hours. cash dax
lags up to 30 min., no trade volume, no bid volume, no ask volume, 10 - 15 %
ticks less than futuresource or tenfore, daily close and previous close
notoriously wrong in the quote window, and the best thing is, you don't
receive any ticks after 7:20 pm. that lets you enter all the ticks of the
last 40 min of the session manually. big fun. additionally, they lie to
their customers. once they had eurex down for about three hours. what did
their website state after that?
"due to technical problems eurex had to suspend trading today." i checked
with my broker. guess what? right. bah.

regards

michael