Re: Easy Lang Prob

: I've tried both the "crosses...." and the "<" and ">", neither works. I
: don't want an extra filter until I can see that this trades asit should.

You won't get a buy or sell signal the way you have it set up. It is not the
"crosses above" or "crosses below" or the ">" or the "<" that's the problem.
It is the stops. You have to use a filter because the high of the bar cannot
buy at itself on a stop. It cannot refer to itself. Use the following:

If High crosses above Pivot High then buy at (Pivot High+ filter) limit;

If Low crosses below Pivot Low then sell at (Pivot Low - fitler) limit;