Re: FW: Omega Research Unveils TradeStation.com at OmegaWorld

>>...I can see Omega is trying to change their
>>business model by focusing on data and brokerage services for the active
>>stock trader (so far). When asked about the current platform, all the Omega
>>people whom I talked said the company was committed to the current platform
>>for the foreseeable future.

TS2K.com sounds to me like a case of, "if you can't get the current product
to run reliably and efficiently, start pumping the next product." Why
should we expect Omega to deliver on the promises? There's a real question
of credibility here.