RE: Omega Research Unveils TradeStation.com at OmegaWorld

Just go to my web site... there is a quite a lot there.  If you (or anyone
on the list) are interested, I am putting my presentation into PDF format
for my instituions and would be happy to share it. Just send an e-mail to
staylor@xxxxxxx with OMEGA in the subject header and I will send it along
in a day or so.

Don't worry, I won't prospect you or put you on a spam list if you reply. I
will destroy all requests after a week or so. Just a warning, it is almost
30 pages of presentation and charts so it is quite large.

Stewart.