PC Quote feed downtime

Had no hyperfeed data for  TS until  noon EST. I  switched TS to the second
server farm - no data - made numerous attempts to contact PCQ tech support, was
disconnected several times,  left a return number with an operator - have yet
to hear from PCQ.  This is not the first time that their tech support appears
to be a myth.  Fortunately, I have  backup systems.

B.A.

IUhrik wrote:

I was getting no data from PCQuote until 10:03 a.m. The Internet
connection was OK. At 10:03 the data started flowing as if nothing
happened. Has anyone else been affected by this?

BTW, PCQ 800 number switchboard was dead in the morning; their toll
number was going unanswered. Even now it is impossible to get hold of them;
after a few minutes on hold they will bounce you to the beginning of the
queue.
Their service is getting bad.

Igor Uhrik