Charlie Wright's "Trading for a Living" - Any good?

Hi All,

When I bought TS2000i (yeah, I know how many are glad they didn't buy it,
but I had no choice and so far it's been working), they sent me a book by
Charlie Wright called "Trading as a Business", along with 4 cassette
tapes called "Trading for a Living."

I am a new trader and can't tell whether Wright's book/tapes are worth
learning from.  If any experienced traders on the list have checked out
this package, I would appreciate hearing your opinion of its merit.
Thanks for any comments!

Regards,

John

P.S. I have already learned some valuable trading lessons on my own,
courtesy my first trade (OEX June 790 call) on Friday. Namely: don't set
your stop too low and then cancel it and put it in again at a lower number
because the trade is going against you and you're trying to stay in it
(how can the market be going down?? It opened so high and the PPI number
was good...), and then cancel *that* stop from almost being executed at
the CBOE to lower it *again*, and then finally get stopped out of the
trade at the market's low point.  Damage: 4% of my trading account lost
due to greed and panic.  Nothing teaches you like making your own mistake!