Re: Omega Research Unveils TradeStation.com at OmegaWorld

> WindowOnWallStreet.com, the company's new online subscription service,
> offers traders award-winning tools including

Everything except futures quotes. :-)

> "Our new direct access order execution technology --
> IntelliRoute(TM) and PowerOrders(TM)

More stock market.....

Sounds like the futures traders have been kissed off. Oh well, no love
lost on our end. Bye bye Omega. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
Sure glad I didn't waste anys time or money on BS2Ki (the Edsel of
trading software.) Best (non)trade I ever made.

--
  Dennis