Re: S&P Comstock

Kent
www.misstrade.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, June 08, 2000 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: S&P Comstock

> Robert
> You may want to check with several of the Datafeed emulator suppliers.
Maybe
> even if they don't have it they might be willing to do it.

Useless to do this.
The Comstock XpressFeed for  Prosuite 2000i is now at the end of the beta
test stage.
It  should be available very soon ( probably end June 2000 in Europe)
I'll let you know when it will be available in USA.

Unlike converter solutions , it'a a true TS2000i / Global server interface.
The next version ( due this year)  will have intraday  ASCII import data
intothe Global Server ,
synthetic contracts or synthetic instruments ( how to trade spreads mhhh ?),
and tick filtering.
Probably also a refresh feature too from te web ( gap filling).

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\Untitled2.gif"