Power editor question

Who knows where TS4 Powereditor stores a new indicator (system, paintbar,
etc) created by myself. (i mean the file name)
I do this question because i needed to reinstall my TS4 copy.
The problem is when i try to recover one of my favorites indicators created
by me, just i can see the indicators installed by default.
Fortunatelly, before to reintall TS4, i made a mirror of the previous TS4
installed, so i believe that in some place of this mirror are my favorites
indicators.
Any help is welcome
hernan