Re: can you retrieve a range of data from GlobalServer with SDK?

Hi John,

FYI, you may want to consider cross-posting your SDK questions and solutions
to the code-list as well (Code-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).  Mark's web site is down
at the moment, but when it is back up go to www.markbrown.com  and check to
see how to subscribe to this list.

I will try your example query later this evening to see if I can reproduce
your problem.

As far as support from Omega Researach for the SDK, if you are a member of
the Omega Research Solution Providers Network, then you have some level of
access to, and interaction with, the Omega Research engineers.  I am not an
Omega Research Solution Provider, so I am not qualified to comment further
about their program.

I know that there are Omega Research Solution Providers on this list, so
perhaps they can comment further.  You can also contact Darla Tuttle at
darla.tuttle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, who is the Omega Research Coordinator for
Solution Providers.

If you figure out your query problem before I have a chance to test it
myself this evening, please let us know your results.

Regards, Matt