Re: can you retrieve a range of data from GlobalServer with SDK?

Hi John,

Perhaps you are already aware of this, but I pont it out in case you haven't
seen it yet.  Are you doing your DB queries from VB6?  If so, the Omega SDK
Release Notes suggest that there are some compatability problems wtih VB6.
The following is taken from the Omega SDK Release Notes:

      <Omega Research has noted some incompatibilities with the Data Access
Manager and newer run time libraries provided by Microsoft, particularly the
run time libraries provided with Visual Basic 6. Omega Research recommends
that VB developers create their applications with Visual Basic 5 if
available until these issues are resolved.

      The most common problem reported by developers using Visual Basic 6 is
runtime errors generated by applications compiled with VB 6 after running
correctly in the VB6 Integrated Development Environment.>

      Regards, Matt