RE: SP5 beta testers?

John - no offense, but I threw that out to get some feedback.
Your response indicates that beta testers are doing their job, but that
Omega's technical ability to fix the reported problems in a timely fashion
is very, very weak.
SP5 was supposed to be out in the Feb/March timeframe. It is now JUNE.

This is what I was looking for !
Many thanks.