From: <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Iain Bell <iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: dimanche, 28. mai 2000 23:40
Subject: RE: Spreads

> I don't know...  Do you trade relationships among these things?  What's
the play?  The derivative products follow the base product with some lag?
The spread between the derivative product and the base is confined to a
range and if it moves outside the range then there's a trading opportunity?
How do you play these spreads?

>  ---- you wrote:
> > What about spreads between eg various european govt bond futures
denominated in euros, or eg beans, bean oil and bean meal,  crude oil and
its various products etc ....Exceptions that prove the rule perhaps ?