hardware setup,

hi all,
         to those that know how these computers work I would greatly
appreciate your thoughts on my setup.

I'm trading RT,  using DBC sat-feed, ( not laugh, ain't a lot of options
here), collecting data for the e-mini, bonds, Dow, and NASDAQ, s&p,,
that's it.

I'm running TS4-on a 366 celeron, 6gb hard drive, 64 mb ram,  I would only
have the e-mini and bonds open to chart intra, the others just the daily
so I would have 5 work-spaces open, say (2)- 1min and 5min, then (2)
30, 60,and daily in the other, and 1 daily containing all the above,..
and there would be about 10 indicators per chart.

now I'm thinking and hoping that surely this is enough computing  power for
my needs, but  I'm not 100% sure, so if some of you more adept in this
matter could put forth your opinion , I would greatly appreciate it..

thanks in advance , and good trading /  Ted