Re[4]: Maxxer and Heresy...MayBeeee

Hello  Bilo,

BS> heresy... ( no personal offence intended )

None   taken   but  hey  take  a chill pill, the guy was just asking a
question  and was trying to answer it somewhat.  forgive me I have not
been on this mailing list very long very long and so I'll setback and
try to learn something  from those with more experience.  I believe to
ever have an understanding  of  what  it is we all do this business of
trading.  We must  completely understand all theories and notions
regardless of how valid  or  invalid they may seem.  Only with this
solid foundation can we focus on that which is of most significance.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS  every  stone  must  be  overturned,  to have a proper benchmark. I
believe  firmly  amplitude has its place. I will to you something else
the  most  successful model I have ever seen is not use the underlying
price   itself   to  generate  the  signals  from.  so that may blow a
hole in allot of people's hard work.