Re[4]: Maxxer

Hello  BobR,

Sunday, May 28, 2000, 1:43:55 PM, you wrote:

B> Close as in getting hot or cold?

B> Offset = yesterday's price...H or L or C
B> Amplitude = hypotenuse of price time vector with an implied volatility
B> adjustment
B> Frequency*X = phase angle of the price cycle

I  think  a  just  learned important psychological lesson.  See if you
guys  had  continued to play ignorant, I probably would just continued
to   post   clues   until   I  give  it  all  way. I  shouldn't  be
surprised  because  I've  had a theory that the Internet would quickly
move  the average  of  knowledge to an exponential average of knowledge
and  now  it  looks  as  though  it's a weighted average of knowledge.

The Internet certainly has helped smart people with drive and
determination become even smarter, and the numbers are growing by
the day. The speed at which the information is obtained, absorbed
and quickly implemented has impressed me.

What  hasn't  really  changed  is  the  speed  at  which new ideas and
concepts   are  coming to birth, if I keep my mouth shut then surely I
will rediscover my comfort zone once more.

PS  yea  your  hot, use the open high and low to create a pivot.  Then
use  the  close  times  an optimize-able factor plus the pivot to create
the offset.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx