Re: Re[2]: Maxxer and Heresy...

heresy... ( no personal offence intended )
this is just a formula for a Sin function
Y - y axis ( price  or whatever )
Offset  is the central line offset of the function relative the x axis.
Amplitude is the amplitude of the function from top to  bottom,
Frequency is just the  frequency of sin function.
X is the x -axis or the distance. ( time or whatever)

and about maxxer...
just like i said a lot of people don't know that they are market maniacs.
and that OHLC projection - heresy, probably just a well known
floor trader pivot point calculation - no validity, no proof.
there is no way to analytically predict the price into the future...

show me 4 things:
1. the theory
2. the math of the theory
3. the system - charts with the signals ( not optimized )
4. the stats ( not optimized )
the 5th thing - account statement is optional.
this is the scientific path.
THE REST HAS NO VALIDITY, at least for me.

you can talk about all you want and  use all kinds of stuff,
fuzzy logic, ga, neural nets, data mining, hurst, chaos, soros, bonds,
options,
intermarket, gamma, implied, darts, moon, lakers, etc, crazy stuff...
but can you substantiate it with some proof?

i just hate to see a lot of good people waste a lot of time on crap like
this.
a lot of people just believe in all kinds of stuff when the trade is
profitable
and they start telling everyone around them - that shit works 110%, but
when the trade is a losing one - that is forgotten.
as a matter of fact the common knowledge is that the trading decision
making is mostly random ( except inside information / arbitrage )no matter
what it's based on - dart throwing, and what makes you money  is money
management  or the trend/bias.
it hard to find something that really works and can be PROVEN.
Bilo.